Born in 1517 as son of lam Ngawang Chogyal.
- He preached the Drukpa Kagyu teachings.
- Practiced the yoga of Buddha Tsepadmey for one month while meditating because he was worried that he will get sick and disturb the meditation.
- 16th holders of Ralung’s throne.
- Achieved the practice of long life and his illness was cured
- Gave the blessings of Tsepadmey to the people of Trongsa as per their request.
- Tsepadmey blessings continued even after his death in Trongsa and at present main relic during blessing is walking stick of Lam Ngagi Wangchuk.
- The Tsepadmey blessing in Trongsa is considered more valuable than in other district because it was introduced by Lam Ngagi Wangchuk himself.
- He constructed a small temple in the shape of Dzong in 1549 and at present it stand Jakar Dzong.
- He laid the foundation of Trongsa Dzong. He built small meditation hut in 1543 considering the vision guided by Palden Lhamo.
- He died in the year 1554.